If you think about how many times you hand out your business cards to potential clients and contacts, you realise how powerful they are as a business tool. In fact, the best business cards become the backbone of any good stationery suite.
Business cards from Create Future
If you’re just starting out in business, we can get you going by creating your brand identity guidelines, covering logo design, and font and colour selection. Or, if you’re simply looking to refresh your cards, our experts can help you with eye-catching details that work best for your business image.
Business Card Design
Your business card design says a lot about you.
Before you start the design process, think about the impression you want to create. Sleek and professional? Reliable and trustworthy? Fun and relaxed? Witty and humorous? This should drive not only your selection of colours, fonts and images, but also the shape and size for your business card and the stock and finishes used.
There are a range of design elements to consider when creating your busines card:
– Colours: ensure these are consistent with your brand guidelines, and reflect your desired business image.
– Size and shape: you can opt for the classic business card size and format (2 x 3.5 in, landscape), or go for something different, like a slimline or square business card.
– Card Stock: generally speaking, the heavier the card stock, the higher the quality image portrayed by your business card.
– Matte, Silk or Gloss finish: your choice of finish will reflect your brand and business image.
– Specialty finishes: there are whole range of speciality finishes that can be used on your business cards.